Sunday, June 10, 2018

Local Summer Movie Specials

I can appreciate the nice park days and pool days of traditional summer fun. I'm a bit indoorsy though. And this heat! We all need a break from it from time to time.

Beat the summer heat with the help of your local movie theaters. There's a variety of family friendly movies showing June through August.

Personally, I jot down - the movies I'd be able to sit through - in my planner, on the weeks they're showing to remind myself of the affordable, air-conditioned, activity that can occupy my crew for a couple hours.



Check the calendar links to see what movies they're offering for each week.

Studio Movie Grill, Tyler

Tickets are just $1 - Showings are weekdays at 10am

SMG Calendar

Times Square Cinema, Tyler 

Tickets are just $1 and kids combos available for $3 - Showings Monday-Saturday at 9:30am

Times Square Calendar

AMC Classic, Tyler & Longview

Tickets are $4 and include a Kidspack - Showings are Wednesdays at 10am

AMC Calendar

Jackson Cinema, Jacksonville

Admission is free, seating on a first come first served basis - Showings are on Wednesdays at 10am; doors open at 9:30am

Jackson Cinema Calendar


If you know of any other area theaters offering summer movie specials please let me know and I will get them added to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment